Diane and Chuck are the owners of A Wedding 2 Remember. We have provided wedding services for over 16 years.
These professional services include event planning, photography, videography, wedding officiating, and DJ/wedding music. We have a team of professionals who have worked with us for many years to help turn the dreams of a bride and groom into a beautiful reality.
We are professionals within our community and have lived in Pensacola for approximately 35 years. We are dependable and provide high quality services. We are flexible with our only goal being to create a wonderful experience for you.
Our basic fee is $175 and includes a Notary Public. Notary Publics are empowered to perform marriage ceremonies in the State of Florida.
Marriage Licenses must be obtained in Florida for the Notary to perform ceremony in the state of Florida. Licenses can be obtained at any courthouse in Florida and you can get married anywhere in the state of Florida. Notaries can perform ceremonies in the state of Florida only. Your marriage by the Florida Notary is legal worldwide.
What you will need:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Photo Identification is required.
- No blood test is required.
- For non-Florida residents: No waiting period is required.
- For Florida residents only: Either a 3-day wait period or a 4-hour counseling session is required.
- If either party has been divorced in last 6 months, a copy of the divorce decree is required.
- The marriage license remains valid for 60 days after date of issue.
- Licenses cost about $90